HealthX24 accepts contributions from individuals that have an informative article to share with our audience of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Before you submit, consider the following guidelines!
All submissions should:
- Be valuable to our audience. We do not accept overly self-promotional content.
- Be original; preferably not have appeared elsewhere.
- Be written in clear, engaging and error-free language. Please avoid excessive use of jargon and buzzwords.
- Include proper attribution for all data, images and statistics used.
How to submit
Send all submissions in Doc or HTML format to email@example.com with the subject Guest Contributor (important!).
- Attach images separately. Do not insert them in the document.
- To indicate where images go, use appropriate placeholders within the text
- Individual image sizes should be no larger than 200KB.
- Include a brief author bio (200 characters), with not more than one external link and attach a 100×100 headshot.
- We receive a considerable amount of contribution requests daily.
- Editors reserve the right to reject submissions.
- Editors also reserve the right to edit, re-purpose and rearrange submissions according to their discretion.
- We may include display ads and in-house calls-to-action within the content.
- If your article is accepted and published, we strongly suggest that you share on your social media platforms.
We look forward to reading from you.